♥♥ Ozzie ♥♥

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bleach

For the past few days, there hasn't been anything to watch since most of our favorite shows skipped a week or two.
Below are our favorite shows and the showing of their next episodes:
  • House: February 7, 2006
  • Desperate Housewives: January 22, 2006
  • Grey's Anatomy: January 22, 2006
  • Drawn Together: January 25, 2006
  • My Name is Earl: January 26, 2006
  • Nip/Tuck: next season unkown
  • Numb3rs: We got bored. It lost it's geeky touch
That left us with nothing to watch last week.

Good thing Ozzie copied an anime series from Dan, entitled "Bleach"*. I was never really a fan of anime, but I tried to watch it and got addicted with this one. The only animes I have watched were "Sailor Moon" (when I was in gradeschool) and "Golden Boy" (figure out why).

The story is ok. I just don't see why they have to hurt a lot of people to save a girl from death-row who broke the law in the first place.

The anime always leaves the watcher hanging. That's why I got hooked. It always makes me want to watch the next episode (hence, our Bleach marathon). I think it's like that for most animes, but I'm not sure since I've only watched a few.


Our favorite character is Kon, the cute stuffed toy on the left.

The anime is still ongoing. We will definitely add this to our weekly shows, although I'm pretty sure it will annoy me since this anime loves cliffhangers.


*I still don't know why this anime is entitled Bleach. Is it the because of the color of Ichigo's hair?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home